Wood Furniture Refinishing in Norman
If you have wood furniture that needs restoring in Norman, Pedro The House Doctor is here to provide you with the quality you desire. With years of experience under our belts, we practice quality workmanship perfected over time that will leave your family heirlooms or newly-acquired antiques in like-new condition.
Restoring old furniture is our passion, and our reputation is what keeps us striving to do our best. While some may think it’s easy to slap a coat of paint on an antique, wood restoration should be done with care and precision. When you hire Pedro The House Doctor you are guaranteed a unique and enviable piece of furniture you can treasure for years to come.
There’s a lot that goes into furniture repair and restoration. At Pedro The House Doctor we provide a full range of services for our Norman clients, so you can be assured your project will be completed in-depth and properly.
- Odor removal
- Stain removal
- Fire or water damage repair
- Gouge repair
- Paint stripping
- Wax buildup removal
When you choose to restore your wooden furniture, you will be retaining its original character. Even if you choose to change the color of stain our goal is to retain its authenticity.
The Pedro The House Doctor Approach
We’ve based our approach around exceptional customer service. Upon contacting us, expect the job to go a little like this:
- After your initial phone call, we’ll visit your home, office or storage space to assess the project and provide a free estimate.
- When we agree on a price and best course of action, we will take the piece to our shop.
- At our shop, we will work carefully and quickly on your furniture. This process is generally smooth but if issues occur, we will get in touch with you immediately to discuss a plan of action.
- When the job is complete, we will return your furniture!
- We’re not happy until you are—if upon receipt you are not satisfied with the finished product, we will take additional steps until you are!
When we’re finished wood restoration, your furniture will remain in great condition for many years to come! But to ensure this is the case, there are some steps you should always take as an antique owner.
- Don’t store your furniture in a damp environment. Wood is porous and can warp if it is damp.
- Do keep your furniture out of direct sunlight so as not to affect the finish.
- Don’t move your furniture without extra padding to keep it safe.
- Do clean it regularly with a soft cloth so as not to scratch it.
Update Your Antiques
Refinishing antique furniture rather than buying new is the economical and eco-friendly choice. Don’t waste furniture that has survived the decades when all it needs is a little brightening up.
Call Pedro The House Doctor today to hear more about how we can bring your antiques back to life! We can’t wait for you to be our next Norman client!